Meet Jake, Your Larger Than Life Customer Success Manager
When you walk into the office you always know you’ll be greeted by the friendly face of Jake, our Customer Success Manager. With a background in the Tech industry and as a teacher he certainly knows how to get people excited about learning and continuously improving. We interviewed Jake in 60 seconds so you could get to know him a little better. Check it out here:
1. Tell us about your role at Cloud Assess:
My role as Customer Success Manager is to ensure clients have a first-class experience as they learn to use the Cloud Assess platform. Once clients are up and running, we meet frequently to discuss feedback and ensure they are getting the most out of the platform. I really enjoy building relationships with our clients, who are on a mission to modernise their training and assessment practices.
2. What inspires you about the Vocational Education and Training sector?
I’m inspired by the VET industry because it produces skilled and capable individuals who complete “hands-on” jobs. Too often I wish I had the ability to fix and repair something myself. Instead, I’ll leave it to the professionals.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’ve been trying to learn to ollie on a skateboard. It’s proving very difficult and resulted in a broken ankle so far.
4. What’s your favourite saying?
You win or you learn.
5. What’s your favourite activity?
I officially have too many hobbies, but currently, it’s playing golf or riding my motorcycle.
6. What is your personal philosophy?
No matter how long you’ve been doing something, you can always improve.
7. Tell us something that might surprise us about you:
I lived on Koh Samui Thailand for 3 years & had a professional Muay Thai fight.
8. What is Online Assessment to you?
To me, online assessment is part of the evolution of how we deliver education.
9. What’s your favourite feature in Cloud Assess?
I love the timeline feature, which allows administrators and assessors to inspect every interaction users have had with an assessment.
10. What’s the best thing about working for Cloud Assess?
Definitely the people. We’re a close-knit team with our customers’ best interests at heart.