Our people are at the heart of our business and creating great experiences. Anthony Valos is one of the members who help make this a reality. As our Business Development Manager (BDM), Anthony comes with a wealth of client relationship management experience, making him the perfect person for the job as he goes above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Here’s a 60-second look into both his work and personal life.
1. Tell us about your role at Cloud Assess:
Along with my team, I consult on the benefits of Cloud Assess to all sorts of hands-on businesses from every sector. Be it logistics, food, construction, industrials, RTOs, schools, zoos, you name it.
2. What inspires you about workplace training?
It’s a constantly developing space that almost everyone’s a part of in some form.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would like to speak multiple languages fluently. Specifically Spanish, Greek, Mandarin, and Italian.
4. What’s your favourite saying?
Less talk, more do
5. What’s your favourite activity?
6. Other than Cloud Assess (of course) what’s your favourite app and why?
Spotify – music is essential!
7. Tell us something that might surprise us about you:
I’m a twin
8. What is Online Assessment to you?
The current age of education delivery. As an LMS, our job is to ensure that education delivery is flexible, simple, user-friendly, organised, partitioned, and bespoke.
9. What’s your favourite feature in Cloud Assess?
Workflows to automate the more mundane tasks & our help centre speaks for itself
10. What’s the best thing about working for Cloud Assess?
The team – everyone’s here to learn from each other and aid growth whether it’s personal, professional, or team-wide.